Tuesday 8 December 2009

8/Dec/09 - Lightning.

Around 1999-2000, I had an intense and vivid vision/dream (?), which in retrospect seems to me to have been one of the most important marker in this journey. It was a pointer, a precursor of things to come....

I 'saw' that there was a Lighthouse at the edge of a Pier. I was sitting on the edge of the pier on the lowermost steps of the Lighthouse, with my legs in the ocean. Dolphins were gambolling around my feet, laughing up at me! Suddenly a a very bright bolt of lightning struck the ocean right in front of me. At the point of impact, the the lightning bolt exploded into a million splinters of beautiful, coloured light. So bright was the light, such was the intensity, that my hands flew up to cover my eyes and I woke up!

I have never forgotten this dream or was it a vision?! Such was the vividness, that its been etched forever in my mind. I can't help wonder if this bolt of 'lightning' was actually a depiction of the 'Kundalini' Shakti herself? Such is the intensity of colours, the vividness, the 'realness'! Such is the magnitude of meaning, that makes itself apparent, impresses upon the mind, it is impossible to ignore or to just dismiss it as being without meaning.

What is difficult, is to decipher the meaning!

P.S:

Yesterday, I was woken up again at night - by an intense buzzing in the ears and the feeling of electricity coursing through my body. My teeth were vibrating with what felt like an electrical charge, which caused some discomfort and this is what woke me up. The charge coursing through was not something imagined. The currents of energy over my face lasted for some time, the currents flowing quite strongly through my nostrils. This is something that happens quite often.

No comments:

Post a Comment